Florida Slip & Fall Accident Lawyer
We Have the Skills to Help You in this Complex Case
Slip and fall accidents happen almost every day, but not everyone can build a solid case and legally make the negligent property owner responsible. That is why if you or your loved one has suffered injuries as a result of a slip and fall accident, it is in your best interest to seek the advice of Strems Law Firm, P.A. We can provide you with several years of experience successfully handling multiple slip and fall cases in Miami, Broward, Boca Raton, Tampa, Jacksonville, and surrounding areas.
Causes of the slip and fall accident claims we have handled:
- Wet and slippery floors
- Cluttered floors
- Damaged floors and stairs
- Recently mopped or waxed floors
- Inadequate lighting
- Damaged sidewalks
- Ditches and potholes
Our Florida slip and fall accident attorneys understand the challenges of this type of personal injury case entail. You can trust that we are committed to protecting your rights and working tirelessly to recover the compensation you deserve.
We are standing by to hear your case!
Contact our firm to set-up a consultation at (786) 661-3111.
Determining Liability in a Slip & Fall Case
When you come to our firm, we take the time to review your case thoroughly and discuss with you the possible risks and rewards that we may encounter with your claim.
- In determining liability for a slip and fall case, one of the following must be true:
- The owner of the premises or an employee created the hazardous condition.
- The owner of the premises or an employee is aware of the hazardous condition and negligently failed to correct it.
- The hazardous condition should have been discovered and repaired by the owner or by an employee because that is what a “reasonable” person taking care of a property would have done.
Our Florida slip and fall accident lawyers are determined to recover the damages you are owed and we are prepared to exhaust every legal strategy we know to help you validate your claim.
Schedule Your Free Case Evaluation!
Call Strems Law Firm, P.A. at (786) 661-3111 to learn about your options.Contact Us Today