Florida Dog Bite Lawyer
Get Several Years of Experience on Your Side
While most dogs are naturally cute and charming, some dogs can be vicious as well. Being attacked or bitten by a dog can be a scary situation especially if a child is involved. When this happens to you or your loved one, contact Strems Law Firm, P.A. to help you determine if you are entitled to fair compensation for your medical bills and other damages you sustain. We bring with us several years of experience serving countless clients with dog and other animal bite related cases in Miami, Broward, Boca Raton, Tampa, Jacksonville and surrounding areas.
Discuss your case with our Florida dog bite attorneys by scheduling a free case evaluation. Call (786) 661-3111!
How to Determine if You are Entitled to Compensation?
As early as our initial consultation, we can already determine if your dog bite accident is eligible for fair compensation.
Below are some of the conditions of the accident that can help validate your claim:
- The dog attack was unprovoked
- The dog attack or bite victim is a minor
- The dog attack happened on public property
- The owner violated the local “leash law” when the attack happened
- The owner is aware of the violent tendencies of the dog
- The dog that committed the attack has a history of attacks and/ or bites
- The dog attack or dog bite caused a long-term or permanent medical issue
We also have the advantage of having a close relationship with a network of dog experts and other animal specialists to assist us in understanding the risks and rewards that may arise in your case. Our Florida dog bite lawyers are committed to advocating your rights and recovering the compensation that you deserve.
We have the skills and resources to help you! Let our firm handle your dog bite accident claim by calling (786) 661-3111.