Manuel Iravedra was born and raised in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts in History from Syracuse University and his Juris Doctor from the University of Puerto Rico. While in law school, Mr. Iravedra clerked for a federal district judge and practiced at the University of Puerto Rico Legal Clinic.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Iravedra served as in-house counsel at one of Puerto Rico’s largest banks and as an associate at two Tampa plaintiffs’ firms. While his current practice is largely focused on contract law, Mr. Iravedra has handled cases in many other practice areas, including Criminal, Health Care, and qui tam law.
Mr. Iravedra is licensed to practice law in Florida and Puerto Rico. He is also admitted to the United States District Courts for the Middle District of Tampa and the District of Puerto Rico.
- University of Puerto Rico – Juris Doctor
- Syracuse University – Bachelor of Arts in History and Minor in Economics
- Winner, 18th Miguel Velazquez Intramural Debate Competition
- Dean’s List, Syracuse University
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship, Syracuse University
- The Florida Bar
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
Miami2525 Ponce De Leon Blvd., Suite 600
Coral Gables, FL 33134 786-661-3111 View Map [+]
Tampa501 East Kennedy Blvd., Suite 1030
Tampa, FL 33602 813-518-8030 View Map [+]
Orlando420 South Orange Ave., Suite 140
Orlando FL 32801 321-214-8806 View Map [+]
Broward4000 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 555-S
Hollywood, FL 33021 954-906-9885 *By Appointment Only View Map [+]
Jacksonville3121 Venture Pl., Suite 4
Jacksonville, FL 32257 904-513-9545 *By Appointment Only View Map [+]